Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some for the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good a perception you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a complete collection of products and not wanting to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar services that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product idea or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as possible.